- Kendall's Cozy Cottage Rental Home Policies
- Main and Top Floor: Maximum capacity of 16 people. (2 queen beds, 3 full beds, 2 twin beds,
- 2 queen pull out couch’s).
- Basement: Maximum capacity of 10 people. (1 queen bed, 3 full beds, 2 twin beds. Not rentable by itself.)
- Complete House: Maximum capacity 26 people.
- We require 30 Days prior to Check-In date if you need to cancel. No deposit will be refunded if canceled less then 30 Days.
- If you book less then 30 Days: We require no less then 7 Days prior to Check-In date. No deposit will be refunded if canceled less then 7 Days.
- No Shows: All no shows will be charged for the full amount for the days reserved.
Check-In / Check-Out:
- Check-In is 3:00 p.m.
- Check-Out is 11:00 a.m.
- If you need an earlier or later time please make arrangements prior.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING anywhere in the rental home or on the property.
Lava Hot Springs Ordinances:
- No tents or trailers allowed in yard per Lava City ordinance.
- Quiet Time is 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Parking only in front of house and in back on gravel.
- Absolutely no parking on black top next to house.
- No pets allowed
- A maintenance fee of $100.00 for main two floors add basement $150.00. If left unusually dirty an extra $100 or $150 will be charged to your card.
- All trash must be taken to outside garbage bin upon leaving.
- All dishes must be washed and dried before checking out.
- All used bedding must be stripped and left on beds.
- If there is any damages inside or outside of the home, you will be responsible for the repair or replacement.
Please sign, date and submit the following form.
Kendall's Cozy Cottage